Entry into force 17.03.2020
- General provisions
- We process personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, EU/2016/679) and the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- What data we process
- We process personal data when we are voluntarily contacted by e-mail or through the Website.
- Cookies may be used on the Website to collect information about the visits to the Website.
- Purpose of data processing
- When contacting Share Force One, we will use the personal information provided beforehand to respond to the person who contacted us. We ask for the explicit consent of the data subject to process the data for other purposes.
- Information about visits to the Website are collected for statistical purposes.
- Transmission of data
- We treat the personal data we process as confidential.
- We will only transfer personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- to any authority or person having direct legal ground for requesting the data;
- with the explicit consent of the data subject, the transfer of personal data to a specific third party;
- if we use external service providers (such as website or hosting providers and IT support providers). When providing such services, the external service provider may have access to and/or process personal data in accordance with the terms of the contract conluded with us.
- Data security
- Share Force One protects personal data from unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or tampering.
- We apply appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures to esnure data security.
- Data subject rights
- If personal data is being proccesed on the basis of consent, this consent may be withdrawn at any time in the future. Withdrawl of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawl.
- The data subject shall have the right to:
- request access to their personal data;
- request the correction of their personal data;
- request the deletion of their personal data;
- request a restriction on the processing of their personal data;
- request the transfer of their personal data;
- submit a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
- Personal data is retained for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing or until the retention periods laid down by law.
- We use the Google Analytics web analytics tool on our Website that gathers general information about how a visitor uses our Website. For example, Google Analytics collects data on visitor geography, computer browser and version of the operating system, time and duration of visits and the number of visits to webpages and traffic between them. We only see the data we collect in an un-personalized form. We use the information we receive to make our Website more visitor friendly.
- You may opt out of the cookies on the Website at any time by changing the web browser settings of the device you are using. If you block all cookies in your web browser settings, you may not be able to access some or all of our Website.
- Contact details
Address: Rüütli 7, Tartu, Estonia
Phone: +372 5260865